Best, Non-Flakey Mascara?!?!

eponine03

Aug 28, 2007
I am trying to find a great, non-flaking mascara that will also give me some length. I have very sparse lashes and super dry eyes. Literally, I produce no tears and have to take prescription eye drops every day! So, I can't wear anything that will flake and get in my eyes. Do you have any suggestions? Right now I am wearing DiorShow, but I'm not super impressed. I've also tried MaxFactor (the silicone brush one) and ZoomLash by Mac.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Eponine03

right now i'm using too face's lash injection. it's the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. i've also had good luck when i use smashbox's mascara primer under another mascara.

Another vote for Chanel's Inimitable.

I like this one too, doesn't flake at all on me. CoverGirl makes decent mascara I think too, However LOreal Voluminous flakes like crazy (the non waterproof one) on me, which is too bad because Ive heard such good things about it from so many others :shrugs:

Blinc's Kiss Me Mascara is so wonderfu! It "tubes" your lashes. It won't run, flake or give you raccoon eyes if you forget to take it off. I have very sensitive eyes and love, love, love this mascara. And it makes your eyelashes a lot longer.

Blinc's Kiss Me Mascara is so wonderfu! It "tubes" your lashes. It won't run, flake or give you raccoon eyes if you forget to take it off. I have very sensitive eyes and love, love, love this mascara. And it makes your eyelashes a lot longer.

I've been meaning to try one of those "tube effect" formulas for a while, guess it's time. :yes: