Pictures from the new stuff from the outlets

luvbags3

Feb 17, 2007
the first picture is the striped bags they have them in black/silver and brown/gold.
Three different sizes

the second are the small signature baby pink totes
the pink and light tan are 279 - 20% plus an extra 10%
the brown and black are 179- 20% plus the 10%

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 271
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 346
I love Coach and love the outlets b/c you can find some great deals, so I'm not hatin'...
That black striped tote looks like a bag you'd find at a stand on the street. JMHO I'm not a big fan of the outlet exclusive items. IMO, they tend to look "cheap". That is probably not the case but I don't know why they would want to discount their image. It seems that they have enough inventory that they could just send older styles (that were in full price stores a year or two back) to the outlets. Or do reissues of popular patterns that were in the full price stores exclusively for the outlets. Like they did with the Novelty patchwork this year.
IDK, it just kinda bugs me that they have this lower end line when they are supposed to be a "designer" brand.
Again, JMO...:shrugs:

I love Coach and love the outlets b/c you can find some great deals, so I'm not hatin'...
That black striped tote looks like a bag you'd find at a stand on the street. JMHO I'm not a big fan of the outlet exclusive items. IMO, they tend to look "cheap". That is probably not the case but I don't know why they would want to discount their image. It seems that they have enough inventory that they could just send older styles (that were in full price stores a year or two back) to the outlets. Or do reissues of popular patterns that were in the full price stores exclusively for the outlets. Like they did with the Novelty patchwork this year.
IDK, it just kinda bugs me that they have this lower end line when they are supposed to be a "designer" brand.
Again, JMO...:shrugs:

I agree... the sig isn't even centered in the striped tote! Looks cheap and even fake to me.