5 inch heels

For what kind of occasion? If you're going to do a lot of walking I would suggest some kind of platform. Other than that you can't beat the CL Pigalles 120. Such a sexy shoe!

If you've owned/walked in 5" heels before, I would also suggest CL Pigalles 120. They look fantastic. Other than that, your best bet would be something with platforms. I would suggest hidden platforms as they make the shoe look more narrow-ish, and therefore not stripperish.

Looking slutty is almost exclusively dependent on what you wear with the 120mm heels. For example, if you want to wear a short dress with them, the dress should have a lot of volume to balance the hemline (think trapeze & babydoll dresses) - leave the body conscious minis and 120mm heels to the gentlemen's club and Victoria Beckham.

Stores like Wet Seal and Forever 21 sometimes have cute, cheap 4-5inch heels if you want a pair to throw around.

Looking slutty is almost exclusively dependent on what you wear with the 120mm heels. For example, if you want to wear a short dress with them, the dress should have a lot of volume to balance the hemline (think trapeze & babydoll dresses) - leave the body conscious minis and 120mm heels to the gentlemen's club and Victoria Beckham.

HAHA. God that poor woman has no taste. Not to mention rock-hard implants.