Super Long Skinny Scarf

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
I have wanted this last year when it came out in the lilac/purple and pink color but never got around to purchase it. When I finally got the chance to stop into the store, it was all gone. I see they have a pink one online and was wondering if it's the same color as the one they released last year or is it different? I'll probably have to look for the lilac/purple one on eBay being that it's been out for a while now. Thanks for any help!

I have wanted this last year when it came out in the lilac/purple and pink color but never got around to purchase it. When I finally got the chance to stop into the store, it was all gone. I see they have a pink one online and was wondering if it's the same color as the one they released last year or is it different? I'll probably have to look for the lilac/purple one on eBay being that it's been out for a while now. Thanks for any help!

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, I notice you're signature I just wanted to say Nightingale is one of my all time favorite songs!

its a different one then the pink tehre was last year.. i have the pink from last/earlier year and i ve seen the new one.. the new one is more reddish
Thanks for letting me know! That just makes me want to look for last year's one too!
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, I notice you're signature I just wanted to say Nightingale is one of my all time favorite songs!
:smile: It's my favorite song.