Pics of broken in Venetas

Apr 21, 2007
I tried on a carmino veneta in August and passed on it because I didn't like the way it looked on me. I didn't know the veneta had to be broken in. I'm jonesin' for venetas in white and ebano; I'm also trying to justify a veneta in oceano (that would make 4 blue bags). Could you all post pics of your broken in venetas. Help me get over my veneta-phobia.

here you go! my broken in medium veneta in ebano!:girlsigh:

Attachments

• BAGS 502.jpg
    BAGS 502.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 325
  • BAGS 505.jpg
    BAGS 505.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 284
  • BAGS 748.jpg
    BAGS 748.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 460
  • BAGS 750.jpg
    BAGS 750.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 388
hi abi319, your broken in veneta is so gorgeous... i hope that with more use, mine will mould to me like yours does, it's absolutely fabulous!

and syma, i love how your rivet veneta has turned out looking really quite fabulous considering it's previous state. it makes me want to go out and get one but they are now so rare i only get to see them on tpf.

so bprimuslevy, feeling better about venetas already? the are iconic bv and once you've owned one you will understand why. they mould to you when you break them in and get smoother and smooshier!

bprimuslevy, I did the same thing, passed on a veneta because of how it looked new. My issue is the zipper; it feels stiff and bulges oddly when the bag is new. But looking at everyone's action pics, it looks like the veneta slouches nicely once it is broken in.