Orders placed/Orders for February Podium

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
What is everyone ordering in February? What are you waiting on? I'm starting to debate what I'll order but have hit a wall. I'm hoping that your orders will give me ideas.

I thought about placing an order for the fauve barenia but I am going to wait for the next podium or so....to make sure it won't get denied and I want to see what people think of the change in leather!

but mostly I am on a handbag ban

I was thinking of a Birkin but I'm not really sure of size and color. I was thinking of Ebene and maybe a green (vert anis ??) interior but not sure. And I think togo but I'm not sure if I want 30 or 35. So, I'm rather undecided. I'm going to try to get to H and figure out what I want.

32 cm HAC in barenia if I can or chevre if barenia is out, or clemence if the first two are out.

34 cm Turquoise swift Lindy

First POs for me. I kept dithering and finally refused the last 2 times I was offered. Third time's a charm...

Hopefully a 35cm Birkin in clemence...either a camel color (new for '08 I think is a sable-ish camel, help with the correct color name would be MUCH appreciated :flowers:)or black...with PHW. :party:

It's my first...so nothing too exciting (exotic or leather-wise). Just something classic that I can love forever. :cutesy:

Since I have yet to score my dream bag, I'm going to order it. Only issue is Cuff's (my local store) requires $ down - like half and than they say it will take 2 years. I just know over that span I'll find like 5 others in boutiques I could have right away