Opinion please -- new Versace Diva purse

AJC

Oct 21, 2007
OK, so I just found a new object of my shallow obsession (since it's strongly encouraged here :P) and it comes handsomely retro dressed in the form of this Versace Diva purse.

:crybaby:not good for my pocket but I sooo love it. I'm starting to save for it now but would like to know the opinion of other tpf-ers

Here are some pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 38
Yeah! I like it, especially the last color. It's like a classic frame bag that got punk'd, structured yet edgy. :sneaky:

ufff, balihai88 you're not helping my wallet :devil: -- especially that this croc stamped that you like (me too) is $220 less on eluxury compared to saks! ouch!!! ;)

LOVE THIS BAG! What a great modern take on a classic style. This bag makes a classy statement. It says to me "Lady with an edge, you better beware" How much is this bag? :cool:

LOVE THIS BAG! What a great modern take on a classic style. This bag makes a classy statement. It says to me "Lady with an edge, you better beware" How much is this bag? :cool:

Whopping $2.6K :yucky: -- but I'm hoping that by the time I have a significant amount saved up it'll go on sale :sweatdrop: