Seller won't ship Ring bag!

Just an update...He is no longer a registered ebay user! I guess ebay did finally agree with me. I had been sending all his emails to them as they requested. I still have the neg, tho! Not fair...

That really sucks JM!:sad:
I really do feel for you on this one It was 1000 times worse than what happened to me.
And at least I didn't Mr. Creepy wanting to be friends.:nuts:
It also sucks that you didn't get that bag!
But at least the CREEPY JERK got kicked off Ebay!:yahoo:
(You know though Mr. Creepy may really need some money now a days to pay off his EBAY bills, and I bet his wife is really mad at him!)
That at least would help put a smile on my face!:roflmfao:

I think we need a new Ebay!
Or at least new mangement.

I knew sending Robin into the guy's hideout would do the trick! :supacool:

Uh, but Robin? You never actually said what went on in there while I was outside listening to Barry Manilow on the Batmobile's CD player! :jammin:

Just how did you get him to admit his evil ways and get him kicked off eBay??? :sneaky:

I knew sending Robin into the guy's hideout would do the trick! :supacool:

Uh, but Robin? You never actually said what went on in there while I was outside listening to Barry Manilow on the Batmobile's CD player! :jammin:

Just how did you get him to admit his evil ways and get him kicked off eBay??? :sneaky:

Alas.....I cannot reveal my secret crimefighting tactics. Suffice to say, the dynamic duo have once again saved the day and made the streets a little safer. Remember........

Neither rain, nor sleet, not dark of................Uh....no, that's not right...urp....:blink:

^^ Eyewww....I think he "likes you" likes you! :love:

Blech....I feel like I just walked in on my parents, you know (which thank GOD never happened in my entire life!!). :throwup:

It's just so weird to see what he thinks of the whole thing and it's so not normal! Gee...I wonder what color the sky is in his world? :weird:

OMG - do you like him back??? I could like totally send him a note in gym! :heart: