I Want Punch!

AwesomeJones

May 23, 2007
Does anybody know if this wallet will be offered in magenta/pink? I don't understand why they make all of these lovely pink/magenta/punch bags and don't offer wallets in those lovely colors. The only color I've seen is the punch/orange legacy french purse but honestly that wallet would have sold out long ago minus the orange trim. I need a wallet!
41055_d1.jpg

I know this one is meant to match the madison bags, it also comes in green! However, I heard the madison was coming out in pink!

Perhaps this one in punch?
40707_d1.jpg

This would be nice in Punch as well. Especially since they made an agenda in punch, why not an awesome little wallet with an ID case.

thanks for the suggestions! I really need a wallet with an ID case and I would rather it not be signature as I don't have any signature. I don' tknow why I don't, I think I just really like leather.

I've never even seen this bag, actually, so maybe it's only available on the Japan website? I'd call JAX and see what colors they have available in that wallet style. Goodluck!

Did you ask about the Magenta madenline is she aval. in this color? The bleecker wallets have this color on the inside you could do black/pink combo.
I have seen some one on this forum buy that for there magenta bleecker duffle.