Mysterious scarf

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
I was hoping someone here would know what I'm talking about. After being away from TPF for a while (being on here fueled my shopping habits), I went to Coach this past weekend at the King of Prussia mall and wanted to buy a particular long legacy slik scarf with pink fringes on display. There was no price tag on it so I inquired a SA about it and she checked at the back and said they had it and proceeded to have it gift wrapped and all. When I got home and opened it, it was the regular legacy ponytail scarf. The closest thing that I could describe it as is it looks almost exactly like a wool scarf in one of the last few catalogs except this one is silk. Anyone have any idea? I was so bummed when I opened the box to see the wrong scarf in it. :sad:

i know what youre talking about but i dont remember the name, sorry im no help! i think it was something like legacy skinny scarf or legacy fringe skinny scarf. ahhh its killing me that i dont know the name because i saw it on the website last week and thought it was soo cute!

i know what youre talking about but i dont remember the name, sorry im no help! i think it was something like legacy skinny scarf or legacy fringe skinny scarf. ahhh its killing me that i dont know the name because i saw it on the website last week and thought it was soo cute!
So I'm not insane after all! I thought long and hard when I got home if it really existed. I don't want to call the store at this time cause they're all busy with the holiday season so I'm crossing my fingers that someone here will know what I'm talking about or I will stumble on it when I leave for Oklahoma in a few days. Thanks for your help though!

It's this one:

attachment.php

Item Number: 98211

I was hoping someone here would know what I'm talking about. After being away from TPF for a while (being on here fueled my shopping habits), I went to Coach this past weekend at the King of Prussia mall and wanted to buy a particular long legacy slik scarf with pink fringes on display. There was no price tag on it so I inquired a SA about it and she checked at the back and said they had it and proceeded to have it gift wrapped and all. When I got home and opened it, it was the regular legacy ponytail scarf. The closest thing that I could describe it as is it looks almost exactly like a wool scarf in one of the last few catalogs except this one is silk. Anyone have any idea? I was so bummed when I opened the box to see the wrong scarf in it. :sad:

I received this as a gift from my RAOK buddy farmerswife. Maybe you could pm her to get more info on it. I want to say that it had a tag on it for $58 but I could be wrong. I'll load a pic tonight when I get home or you can search my posts to see it under the fall RAOK thread...