I saw some new colors!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
Ok sorry I havent posted about this sooner but I ended my semester and have been living up the "free" life:P..So on friday I went to CL horatio st in NYC and saw some very interesting things, the new blues are very pretty one was a greyish blue patent and the other was a peacock blue patent which was gorgeous, so much so that I got the Very prive's in the color!! I love it...Also I know some of you were searching for the yellow simples, well they had them on the floor:tup: . I think I may go back this afternoon:sweatdrop:...just an FYI for you ladies

I believe they may have been kid, but I am not sure I observed them from afar.....They were definetly BRIGHT sunshine yellow!! They were cute!! I didnt get a GREAT view because I parked my car illegally and one SA watched my car while the other helped me, lol, they are sooo sweet there.

Wow those sound so tempting... I almost want to go for them but I will be in NYC in less than 2 weeks and don't want to blow all my shopping$$ quite yet! Do you have a good SA there that maybe emails? I guess if I could get pics I might be less hesitant and just buy it now!

we need photos of what you saw and what you got!!! ;)

I didnt take any pics in the store...but here are pics of what i got :yahoo:..I may stop by there today bc Ill be around there

DSC00671.jpg

Very Prive triplets!!! well I got the nudes for CLBH...but the black and peacock I got at horatio st

I didnt take any pics in the store...but here are pics of what i got :yahoo:..I may stop by there today bc Ill be around there

DSC00671.jpg

Very Prive triplets!!! well I got the nudes for CLBH...but the black and peacock I got at horatio st
Those are the 70 heel, correct??:tup:

CORRECT cjy!!! they are a great height!! Barely feel like im wearing heels! except the peep toe hurts my big toe, is there anything i can do about that?

CORRECT cjy!!! they are a great height!! Barely feel like im wearing heels! except the peep toe hurts my big toe, is there anything i can do about that?
I think it just takes time. Some of my peeps were more comfy then others. I always seem to adjust. Love the shade of peacock blue:tup: