Jimmy Choo vogueaccess.com a legit site?

Do not buy from them. Here are the reasons why:

1. They do not have a physical address listed. They could be anywhere. If you get ripped off, good luck tracking them down.
2. They do not have a return policy anywhere on the site.
3. They are not authorized dealers of any of the bags listed.

My biggest red flag is this one:

Shipping Options:We do shipping every week days. Therefore, orders from weekends will be shipped out on Monday. All price currencies listed on our website are in US dollars. Please allow us 1-2 days to process your orders after we receive your order forms and payment. Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive transaction notice. It takes 1-2 weeks to receive your handbags from our suppliers.

This means that they do not keep their merchandise in stock -- another huge red flag. They probably buy counterfeits overseas as they get in orders.

Do not buy from them, please!

thanks for your advice!!! :tup:
i've only bought from diabro and ebay (auctions authenticated by tPFers of course) ~ i am a bit weary buying from anybody else~ but thought i'd ask as i really want a miu miu belted satchel and i couldn't find one anywhere else!

For christmas, My boyfriend ordered me the Black Jimmy Choo Ramona from www.Vogueaccess.com
I have not received it or heard back from them yet.
DOes anyone know anything about this website?
They have no return policy and I didnt see a physical address either.
Does anyone have any information on this alleged company?

Thank you!!

For christmas, My boyfriend ordered me the Black Jimmy Choo Ramona from www.Vogueaccess.com
I have not received it or heard back from them yet.
DOes anyone know anything about this website?
They have no return policy and I didnt see a physical address either.
Does anyone have any information on this alleged company?
Thank you!!

see this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/vogueaccess-com-a-legit-site-215558.html

I would tell your boyfriend to contact his CC company and get his money back ASAP. This site sells fakes.

Thank you for your advice. I immediately disputed with m y credit card company and then I received the bag. It was disgusting, it smelled like fake chemicals and as a disgusting fake leather. It wasn't even a good fake!! All of the hardware was cheap and silver and it didnt even have the right specs of size or anything. It was horrible. But, its not over. I sent it back and now they are claiming I kept the real bag and sent them back a fake. They write me threatening emails and have for some reason, taken the Kimmy Choo ramona bag off their website. DO not ever use Vogueaccess.com. The bags are 100% fake and they are horrible fakes they are disgusting. I have seen better bags on the street in NY. The head woman who calls herself, Sandra Jackson is very nasty and has threatened me multiple times. She is now calling me a conartist. I spent 700 dollars on a fake bag which I have not been reimbursed for and I have no bag and now I have a fake company of con artist blaming me. I have filed a complaint with the attorney generals office and secretary of state in FLorida where the company is located. I hope that they no longer exist soon. Please never ever order from Vogueacess.com and I will keep you posted. I also may file a lawsuit if the threats and lies continues.
Thank you for your advice-- I am soo dissapointed this is such a horrible ordeal! I am never ordering a bag from the internet again ever!!

How awful Jillian5! I bought a bag several years ago from one of these internet sites. The bag was shipped from China even tho the seller was in New Jersey. I did get my money back, but it was a hassle. I hope your credit card company stands behind you!