Raspberry Lurex Mini Skinny..

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
.. what does everyone think about this one? I have it on hold for me at the Coach Boutique I'm headed to tomorrow night.

$50.00 seems kinda pricey for a mini skinny but I just love the raspberry lurex!!

I got it as soon as it appeared a couple months ago, I love it to death and it holds my cards and money perfectly. I wear a uniform every day so I wanted a bright and sparkly mini skinny to cheer me up, and it totally works.

I got it as soon as it appeared a couple months ago, I love it to death and it holds my cards and money perfectly. I wear a uniform every day so I wanted a bright and sparkly mini skinny to cheer me up, and it totally works.

I so saw it in your collection photos and it is just so beautiful, I'm going to get it! :smile:

I was wondering what to carry in it then just realized that I can pop a $20 in it and my license so that I always have that on me when I'm rushing out the door.

It is just so glitzy! Love it!

You can absolutely put cards and cash in there, and I tuck the keychain part inside so it isn't dangling everywhere since I don't use it. you can fit it inside the larger wristlets or just pop it in your bag when you don't want to use a wallet!