Way too expensive for a first bag??

is it my eyes playing tricks on me - do you see some brown patches on some parts of the bag? anyways, i think even an 04 bag may not fetch such a high return.. no indication of the year of the leather.

is it my eyes playing tricks on me - do you see some brown patches on some parts of the bag? anyways, i think even an 04 bag may not fetch such a high return.. no indication of the year of the leather.

i asked trying to figure out why it was so expensive but as of yet no response. i'll keep you updated though....

quite a mystery if you ask me ! :shrugs:

I find it really funny actually! In all honesty I hope somebody does BIN the darn bag- Ebayer's neeeeed to do their homework, honestly!

I've seen a Day bag go for $1 MILLION dollars---oops, I mean- 4k and I thought that was hilarious! ;)

Wow......they're really stretching out on a limb there! I can see if it's an earlier ('01-'04) discontinued collectible color (maybe) but when you can get a Black First everyday of the yr? Mmmmm.......:shrugs:

....FOUR THOUSAND! jesus what type was it

It didn't go for 4000, it was 4000 BIN or best offer, it went for 800 and it was kind of a joke made by the seller, a lovely tPFer.

As far as this first goes, I saw it too and thought that this bag is just going to sit there and never get sold. There are some sellers that are just ridiculous, charging prices that, I think, they wish they could sell the bag, but they are totally unrealistic. This is not a black Hermes Birkin, there is no premium to be had for resellers, you can buy it anytime at BalNY. It's their listing fees, not mine.

It didn't go for 4000, it was 4000 BIN or best offer, it went for 800 and it was kind of a joke made by the seller, a lovely tPFer.

As far as this first goes, I saw it too and thought that this bag is just going to sit there and never get sold. There are some sellers that are just ridiculous, charging prices that, I think, they wish they could sell the bag, but they are totally unrealistic. This is not a black Hermes Birkin, there is no premium to be had for resellers, you can buy it anytime at BalNY. It's their listing fees, not mine.

ooooh yeah i saw a thread about that listing v.cute .

i thought she meant one got SOLD for 4000 so i assumed it was one of the holy grail colours

i really want to see if anyone buys this first, i've asked what year it is and so far no response.