Seller won't ship Ring bag!

Now see? Finally! The proverbial silver lining! You have made a FRIEND out of all of this! :drinkup: Does he live near you? Perhaps you could have him over for cocktails some night....he and his lovely wife could pop over, perhaps she'll come wearing the burgundy Ring bag that started all of this, and oh how you'll all laaaugh! Why I get giddy just thinking about it! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: Freakin HILARIOUS!!!

You should tell him that your friends give you Christmas presents - and on your list is a Jimmy Choo bag....

Here is a copy of the message he sent me through ebay. I have no idea why he has decided to contact me again after I left him a follow up to his neg FB. I have never dealt with this seller prior to this transaction. This makes it sound like we are friends or do business with each other. Maybe he was sorry he left the neg for me?

hi there
happy holidays
i have not heard from you in a while. i hope we can put the past behind us and move on. we should not let a handbag come between us. i hope we can continue to work together as professionals. that was a gret article you wrote about jimmy choo handbags. spotting fakes. etc
once again good luck and happy holidays

^^ Eyewww....I think he "likes you" likes you! :love:

Blech....I feel like I just walked in on my parents, you know (which thank GOD never happened in my entire life!!). :throwup:

It's just so weird to see what he thinks of the whole thing and it's so not normal! Gee...I wonder what color the sky is in his world? :weird:

Here is a copy of the message he sent me through ebay. I have no idea why he has decided to contact me again after I left him a follow up to his neg FB. I have never dealt with this seller prior to this transaction. This makes it sound like we are friends or do business with each other. Maybe he was sorry he left the neg for me?

hi there
happy holidays
i have not heard from you in a while. i hope we can put the past behind us and move on. we should not let a handbag come between us. i hope we can continue to work together as professionals. that was a gret article you wrote about jimmy choo handbags. spotting fakes. etc

Wow JM, i just read through this entire thread, all 17 pages. I didn't know he listed the bag another 3 more times after the first 3 listings. It sounds like he has been drinking some funny Koolaid, to contact you again. But, uh oh...those shoes he has listed are in my size:roflmfao:

hi there
happy holidays

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: Don't ya just want to smack this guy silly?

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: Don't ya just want to smack this guy silly?
It would be my pleasure if he was in The Land Of OZ!:tup:
Oh, I mean Kansas!
Any man (and I use that term very loosely) that acts like that and would put and pull that kind of crap that he has on JM and then blantly lie about it, and then acts like it is no big deal and let's all be friends now! YIIIKEEES!!!!!:nuts:
All I know is he must be drinking some aweful funny colored Kool AID!

Matt

:dothewave::tpfrox::dothewave:

The whole thing is very creepy. Which is why I have decided to send Glitz (Robin) into the guy's hideout while I keep Gotham apprised of the situation via the idling Batmobile (not that I'm afraid or anything!). :shocked:

There are several reasons for this, the first being that Glitz (aka Robin) is indeed WELL freaking rested (because she sleeps a LOT!!!) and I am not. :wacko: The other is that well....the Batmobile is very expensive and frankly....Robin drinks. :drinkup:

^^Well....actually? Should you run into Robin this late at night East coast time? You should maybe show juuust a bit of fear!

Not sayin' Robin is dangerous per se....but well, she is a bit volatile when poked with a stick! :hs:

Forgot to mention this...
I emailed that seller during the third time the Ring was listed. I said, on 11/26:

Is this the same Ring bag that sold for $320? Aren't you legally
bound to sell it to the original buyer? I do not understand how you
can list it two more times.

The seller replied to me with a collection of gobbledy-gook, like he closed his eyes and banged all over the keyboard. I did not reply.

Well, I "watched" this bag again and will continue to watch it until this guy gives up. But I'm curious, how much would listing fees be for this bag?

And JM, I would keep a close eye on my pet rabbit if I were you. This guy sounds like a big loser and wants to be "friends" about this??? Gimme a break. I agree with the others, he wants you to buy the bag... For some really ODD:shrugs: reason, whenever he lists this bag a ton of people seem interested but no takers...

"SSSHHHHH!!!!, You Got Tooo Beee Verrrrweee, Verrrweee Quit When Huntt'-Ting Wwabbits!!! HAhuuuhaa!!! Cuuzz They Are Verrrrweee, Verrrweee, Tricckkieee!!!!"
(Ellmer Fudd from Bugs Bunny)

I couldn't help myself,:roflmfao::roflmfao:

BTW JM seriously do be very careful of this guy!
This does really sounds strange the way he has changed his tune,and now wants to be friends.

Matt:angel:

:dothewave::tpfrox::dothewave: