New stuff! Pics of Medium Lily & Raisin Leigh!

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
My new medium Lily arrived today! I usually avoid the mall at all costs during the daytime during the Holiday season, but I had a message from Coach that it had arrived today! So once my 3 year old woke up from his nap, off we went! (the place was a madhouse and I picked the wrong day to let him walk "like a big boy" instead of going in his stroller!)

I love love love love love this Lily! It's much easier to carry than the XL Lily and all of my stuff fits in it no problem! I also love the black! I'm so glad I purchased this size!

Also, pics of my new Raisin Leigh and my new Navy wool Fishermans hat, all purchased with PCE!!

Attachments

• IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 318
I recently bought the large lily, but I'm saving it as a Christmas gift to myself. Now I'm drooling over your raisin leigh!! I think I want to add her to my collection. Can you tell me if the leigh will hold a lot of stuff? TIA

I recently bought the large lily, but I'm saving it as a Christmas gift to myself. Now I'm drooling over your raisin leigh!! I think I want to add her to my collection. Can you tell me if the leigh will hold a lot of stuff? TIA

It holds alot more than I thought! Everything I have in my med. lily I had in my leigh (planner, beauty case, wallet, 2 ipods, several lipglosses thrown in the bottom). I thought I would have to pare down when I used the Leigh, but I didn't!

It holds alot more than I thought! Everything I have in my med. lily I had in my leigh (planner, beauty case, wallet, 2 ipods, several lipglosses thrown in the bottom). I thought I would have to pare down when I used the Leigh, but I didn't!

Thanks for your reply..you've just convinced me. (that was easy, wasn't it?). My next bag is going to be the raisin leigh. It is so beautiful and the color is soooo yummy. I do love the mini lily too.

Congratulations! Beautiful, especially the Leigh. I have the choc sig Leigh and love it. I would have definitely been interested in the raisin Leigh too, but I thought it was too similar in color to the plum ergo that I have. Only so many purple bags one needs, you know?! Anyway enjoy your stuff - that hat is too cute too!!

Congrats! I love the Med Lily and the fisherman's hat! But I love the raisin Leigh -- I also got one with PCE and it is my new favorite bag ... it always looks great!

Wow!!! What beautiful bags. The black med Lily is just beautiful!!!!! It is def EYE CANDY!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!

I have had my eye on the LEIGH as of late. That is really a striking bag and looks quite functional...not too big and not too small!!! The raisin was such a great choice too.....super rich and cheery!!!!!! I bet it goes with just about everything!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!:yes::heart:

Love the hat.....super cute!!!!