what would you do?

jewbycakes

May 28, 2007
What would you do if you were strolling around, out, and you stumble into a random somebody carrying a fake hermes?

Would you sneer at the fake? Acknowledge it but do/say nothing?

What's your outlook? Would you go as far as to look down at someone for not having an original hermes?

I'm curious due to the fact that one of my best friends, a total H addict looks down on anyone with a fake handbag, and even those with less "exclusive" designers like Louis Vuitton or Chanel.

I feel that's horrible, but that's just me.

What do you all opine? :smile:

I Agree With You ~ I Have No Need To Look Down On Anyone. It's Not Right. I Do Have Friends Just Like Yours...What Can You Do???? You Love Them For Who They Are!!!

***Welcome To The Board ~ I So Glad Your Here!!!!!

I could never look down on someone else for having something fake, I don't know...I just can't go as far as to do that to people. I mean I know fakes sponsor so many ugly things but I just can't bring myself to look down on someone for that; I'm not sure, I might be wrong, maybe someone can enlighten me on what all of you think about it.

As far as using "opine"...Bill O'reilly? I'm lost, lol. Care to explain it to me? :biggrin:

agreed none of my business i am against fakes for obvious reasons but i am not here to judge random people about what to do with their money or to oblige up to my standards. when they are happy i am happy

Even though I hate fakes and wish they didn't exist, it's totally none of my business what anyone else wants to carry. I wouldn't do or say anything. If someone asked me if they should buy a fake then I would share my thoughts. But I would never approach someone on this issue.

Even though I hate fakes and wish they didn't exist, it's totally none of my business what anyone else wants to carry. I wouldn't do or say anything. If someone asked me if they should buy a fake then I would share my thoughts. But I would never approach someone on this issue.

ditto

ITA, Kallie- couldn't have said it better myself!

I just would keep that knowledge to myself , and also think they may not know it is a fake, I mean some sell for huge money on E bay how would some of the buyers even know

When strolling out ... I would do nothing to embarrass the owner. But I would let my BFFs know, and only in private.

Look down ... ?? This is a harsh word. I would rather just say I do not condone anyone using a fake H. And I would not encourage it either.