Eluxury Sale!!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/category.jsp?navChild=&items=30&catId=cat20004&brand=3806

LOTS of bags and shoes on sale!

By the way, Holt Renfrew is having their Dior sale starting Nov 29. Dior buckle, Dior Cannage, Dior Jeanne (non runway-version), and Dior Gaucho (suede) are on sale (30-40% off).

I already purchased the Jeanne small black hobo (40% off!!!) from Holts during their private Dior sale for my mom. Will post pics soon! The bag looks absolutely stunning!

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/category.jsp?navChild=&items=30&catId=cat20004&brand=3806

LOTS of bags and shoes on sale!

By the way, Holt Renfrew is having their Dior sale starting Nov 29. Dior buckle, Dior Cannage, Dior Jeanne (non runway-version), and Dior Gaucho (suede) are on sale (30-40% off).

I already purchased the Jeanne small black hobo (40% off!!!) from Holts during their private Dior sale for my mom. Will post pics soon! The bag looks absolutely stunning!

oh! Hello, I just purchased a Jeanne (the cream one shown within the pic below)...may I ask, which Jeanne did you purchase and how much did you purchase yours for? Thanks and happy holidays!

85006465_o.jpg

oh! Hello, I just purchased a Jeanne (the cream one shown within the pic below)...may I ask, which Jeanne did you purchase and how much did you purchase yours for? Thanks and happy holidays!

85006465_o.jpg

Hi BeautifulBasics!

Here is the one that I bought...it was $985 plus tax after the sale!

IMG_0012copy.jpg

The frame-top versions (like the one that you have) are not on sale yet.

The cannage bags were either 30 or 40% off (I don't remember) but they had a TON of them, including the flap versions, the hobos, and the polochons (even in metallic leather!).

And I forgot to mention earlier that a lot of Lady Dior East/West bags are on sale.

:heart:How cute avjoe! Your bag is adorable and you got a great deal!

I wish I would have purchased black, mine gets dirty soooo easily (ha! and I haven't even used it once, the tag is still attached!). The suede on the back and front though is TDF! The softest I have ever felt...happy holidays.