Belen Echandia: Pictures plus Chat!

Like TejasMama...Belen Echandia Love Me in Dark Grey
IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

i had posted mine in a separate forum (.. hmmm i shouldn't have, if knew there was a separate "BE" picture thread...) so here i go again....(just a few from the original posts)

Attachments

• Picture005-1.jpg
    Picture005-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 313
  • picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture009.jpg
    Picture009.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 268
Thanks for starting this thread TropicalGal, it's nice to see all these pics. together.

SHC - Love that pile of bags, makes me want to jump in!

Here are mine:
Petrol Love Me
Wine Stroke Me
Chocolate Stroke Me
Chocolate Take Me Away

Attachments

• BEpetrolfrontbed.JPG
    BEpetrolfrontbed.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 597
  • winestrokeme2hang.JPG
    winestrokeme2hang.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 409
  • chocSM1fronthang.JPG
    chocSM1fronthang.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 1chocolatecasualfront.JPG
    1chocolatecasualfront.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 360
Wow, that's gorgeous! Someone else asked above and I'd also like to hear about where you would put your keys and cell phone in this bag for quick access (since there are no outside pockets).

citychris, I'll assume you're talking to me. I put all my stuff "i need all the time" in the middle pocket so I can just "rip" the bag open and get what I need. That's my keys, cell phone, lip gloss, and sunglasses. The magnet closures provide security. The zip pulls give me a bit of a problem since they are not sturdy, but it can be remedied by putting little zip pulls on them.

citychris, I'll assume you're talking to me. I put all my stuff "i need all the time" in the middle pocket so I can just "rip" the bag open and get what I need. That's my keys, cell phone, lip gloss, and sunglasses. The magnet closures provide security. The zip pulls give me a bit of a problem since they are not sturdy, but it can be remedied by putting little zip pulls on them.

Yes, my question was for you and thanks for the info. about the middle pocket, that's really helpful. The pulls are tassels right? Could you say more about what you mean by them not being sturdy?

OK ladies, we need to rally around and send some of our photos to Jackie at Belen! She is having a competition for women who have gotten her bags and she wants to have some fun with it. So...enter your favorite bag-or more than that- and let her know what your bag does for you! You can send only the bag, or yourself and the bag-have fun with it!!:angel: