Have You Seen The Zagliani Bags?

rubylola

Sep 3, 2006
Does anyone else think the Zagliani bags look totally amazing- crocodile/snake skin bags- injected with silicon, to soften up the skins. Matches.com has a gold overnight snake skin zagliani bag which is the most amazing thing I've ever seen (well, this month anyway). It sounds a bit daft- silicon injected bags, but they look awesome!!!

just thought i will bump this up because i have been looking at the bag online and really liking it... wonder if anyone knows more about it... i wonder if the leather would be more durable coz i had a prada one with snake skin trimmings and it kinda peeled off after a couple of years....

i saw Z bags @ Corbo here in Toronto couple of weeks ago and fell in love .... and thought to myself " how will i remember this name to check up on TPF" and so thought up zabaglione...it worked! :smile:

I am at the moment thinking of buying one- silver python. It would be my birthday present from my husband- and my birthday isn't for 3 months. But if I buy it now (maybe even tonight!) it can stay in the box til August and I know it won't sell out. I'm getting the new bag purchase adrenalin rush!

203_0339_rfx_19000.jpg

Loving the new croc ones and the price is right...I have been wanting fuschia croc Hermes but this is more attainable and I like the design.

Attachments

• Feature_34.gif
    Feature_34.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Feature_23.gif
    Feature_23.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 182