does anyone have all three of muse, tribute and downtown???

Hi ladies, I see most of you have a tribute.
I am thinking of getting one. Opinions? Yays? Nays?

I know it's flat, so how is it holding up for your stuff? Is it heavy by itself?
Help..

Thanks!

Reactions: Shelby33
i love my tribute...it is very very light!!! as u said...its flat...so it doesnt hold up well...but i think its ok...and plus...my one is large...it can hold lots of things...hope this helps!!!

I have a downtown (large Vichy) and a tribute (large Lacca Red Patent) but no Muse yet for me. I love my Tribute, it's a great bag and the flat profile actually makes it easier to carry in crowded locations. They're so lightweight, too, that it didn't get too weighed down while I was shopping with it and tossing in some small gifts I purchased along with my scarf and gloves.

Hi ladies, I see most of you have a tribute.
I am thinking of getting one. Opinions? Yays? Nays?

I know it's flat, so how is it holding up for your stuff? Is it heavy by itself?
Help..

Thanks!
I was so excited to buy the YSL Tribute...I love the look of the tribute, but it isn't my favorite bag to carry now that I own it. The flatness is difficult if you are used to carrying a lot of stuff. But I am glad that I bought it because it is definitely different from my other bags!

I have the Muse in Taupe, the quilted croc Tribute and a Black/White downtown on the way from the Resort collection....so by Jan 25th, I should have all three! Although I'm thinking of exchangeming my downtown for another color... depends when I see it...if it's all leather, I will keep. If the white portion ends up being canvas, i will have to exchange.

For now, between the muse and tribute, i love them both but I use the tribute alot more.