Pics of my heart's DEESIRE!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
It came a day early in a big box and I am just floating on air! This one is definitely a keeper. I LOVE it with a capital "L"! I want to sleep with it!!!! - and wear it too, of course EVERY DAY!!!!!

Chloepursepics038.jpg

Chloepursepics037.jpg

:tup:Congrats! What an absolutely stunning bag - you look fabulous wearing her.Where did she come from and what's the name of that design ( not that for one second I'm thinking of buying another Chloe this year...but a lady can always dream:girlsigh: !) ?

Absolutely Beautiful!! If I didn't already have 2 patent Chloes..........well, you know the rest of the story. Congratulations -- it does fit you well.

I Love Div's bag! She wanted me to choose between this Patent Capsule Paddy or the tall satchel Heloise. I said no brainer, return the Heloise and keep the Cap!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Nat she is very very beautiful. I love her as well!!

:tup:Congrats! What an absolutely stunning bag - you look fabulous wearing her.Where did she come from and what's the name of that design ( not that for one second I'm thinking of buying another Chloe this year...but a lady can always dream:girlsigh: !) ?

Tag - this is the Paddington Dome Capsule Satchel - also known as a 'bowler' - in patent. You can still see it online at Neiman's or Bergdorfs at full retail. Thanks to the incredible flow of information on this very forum I was able to find this bag (that I have been lusting for ever since it debuted) at a 50% discount at the Chloe Boutique in Bal Harbour Florida. How would I have otherwise known of the sale? I'm sure it will be reduced at some point after the holidays as well. The shop's SA was stunned that it was marked down. Imagine? - the gals here knew about the sale items before she realized it! And it was the last one in the shop. I didn't have to pay taxes either!!!! BIG SIGH!!!!!:love::heart:

^I was accidentally still logged in as Susie so I have to clarify that this is the divna talking up there! We had a lot of fun yesterday at my house. I thought she would miss the delivery of the bag but it came a day early! Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. I wish everybody the same happiness with their bags this holiday season and anytime!!!