I got something from Chanel in the mail!!!

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
Haha. not a bag or what so ever.

I came home today and saw a big white envelope there for me.. from Chanel!

they have just sent me the new catalogue. Okay. This is the first time they ever send me one.. so I'm kinda excited. I saw this pearl necklace and i love it...

Thats so gonna be on my wishlist.

I got that in the mail today too, I love to get all the catalogs they mail out.

For all those who don't receive catalogs from Chanel, just ask your SA to add your name and address to the list, that's what mine did. Just ask, then you'll get them too :yes:.

I got that in the mail today too, I love to get all the catalogs they mail out.

For all those who don't receive catalogs from Chanel, just ask your SA to add your name and address to the list, that's what mine did. Just ask, then you'll get them too :yes:.
Only boutique SA receives catalogs or Saks&NM SAs too? I don't know any boutique SA....

Only boutique SA receives catalogs or Saks&NM SAs too? I don't know any boutique SA....

I believe these catalogs get mailed out from Chanel headquarters in NYC. My SA in a NJ Chanel boutique added my name to the mailing list, she told me this way I would get all the mailings, that they are mailed out from headquarters. She had no catalogs to mail out herself. All the catalogs I have ever received from Chanel have been mailed out from New York, not from NJ where I usually purchase.

I don't know how it works if your main SA is in a department store.