Final conclusion? SO Damier Speedy 35

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I know there was a thread here somewhere....but I can't find it. :confused1:

Was there a final conclusion on whether or not a Speedy 35 can be special ordered in Damier? I have the 30...but want bigger. :graucho:

Thanks! I had called LV at Saks in South Coast Plaza months ago...but they never called back and I forgot about it.

I've been carrying my mono 35 this week, and I absolutely love the size. My poor Damier 30 has not been used but 2 or 3 times since I got it on it's intro day last year. :crybaby:

Well, I spoke to two SA's. One at SAks LV at SCP and one at the main LV store in SCP. Both said they had never had a special order for those...and weren't sure if they could do it. They both put in requests...so I will post when I know. Grumble.

Well, I spoke to two SA's. One at SAks LV at SCP and one at the main LV store in SCP. Both said they had never had a special order for those...and weren't sure if they could do it. They both put in requests...so I will post when I know. Grumble.

Well, poop. :hysteric:

Per the God's at LV, via a message on my cell, my special order request for a Damier Speedy 35 was rejected. :tdown:

Why????:crybaby: