What kind of vehicle does your Coach baby ride in?

Chrystal162

amoureaux de cuirsac
O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
The car catastrophe thread got me started on thoughts about cars, so here's the question: What kind of car, truck, SUV, etc. does your Coach ride in?

Just wondering if there's a correlation between the Coach we carry & the coach we drive.

I'll start. I drive a black '95 Honda Prelude. My Coach is black leather. My car interior is black leather. Coincidence?

I drive a 2005 Nissan Xterra. It's black exterior with grey leather interior. I need the 4 wheel drive for these lovely Maine winters! :P
I have too many bags to compare, but they are all leather...

Hmm Dont have a coach handbag yet.. but have a scribble and black gallery tote on its way.
I drive a inferno red 2007 dodge caliber. Interior is grey ( in the summer 93 bmw 325i Black/interior is black)
on a rare occasion 99 dodge neon green/interior is dark grey

Oh, I forgot to answer the other half of the question. My Porsche Cayenne has dark green interiors and my Land Rover has tan interiors and I carry a Rust color bag. Absolutely no correlations there!

Now that is a real stunning combination. Grey & magenta (or any shade thereof) are absolutely gorgeous together!

It is...it's too bad that DH and I are probably going to sell my car after tax time because we're now going to be commuting to work together and I have zero use for my car. So then the bags will hang in a silver Honda Civic with black cloth interior...not as fun as my car but less money on car payments = more money for bags!

Ford Expedition white/gray leather interior, Ford Focus white/gray interior (newer cant remember the years:confused1:) 08' Ford F350 crew cab diesel dark blue w/black leather interior. As for the Coach riding in them at the moment, that would be:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 636.jpg
    Ebay Pics 636.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 32