Coach scarves

I have purchased and wound up returning several of those types of scarves because I just dont know what to do with them!! Now the ponytail scarves on the other hand - LOVE them on the purses. They are the perfect size to make a bow.

my SA taught me how to tie it around the neck and it's just a simple knot. Very easy. I love the way they look on the SAs but when I wear it, I feel like I am impersonating an SA at the Coach store. I kinda feel stupid so I only tie it around my bags.

I am in love with my Coach scarves!!! I have about seventy of them, no lie. If I can't justify a bag, I will just get the scarf, so I have the polka dot scarf, off colors of bags that I just shouldn't get, neat prints. I never leave the outlet without at least three scarves.

Girls, buy three ponytail scarves. In the spring and summer, tie them in a bow on your ankles, and the last one on your bag or on your neck. People can't take it. Then, try this season to tie them on your ankles with your boots. Great fashion! What do you all think?

my SA taught me how to tie it around the neck and it's just a simple knot. Very easy. I love the way they look on the SAs but when I wear it, I feel like I am impersonating an SA at the Coach store. I kinda feel stupid so I only tie it around my bags.

haha, that's exactly how i feel. I tried to do it but no luck. I feel retarded and the way you feel about impersonating an SA. So my bags get to be the one to show off the scarf.

haha, that's exactly how i feel. I tried to do it but no luck. I feel retarded and the way you feel about impersonating an SA. So my bags get to be the one to show off the scarf.
Oh, I guess you guys are right, you would kinda feel like a flight attendent or something. I think certain people can pull it off, but I couldn't.

I am very interested to see some model pics. I live in a cold climate ..so a real scarf from banana republic or Gap will suit for the winter. However I think coach scarf is really cute for the fall or early spring..:tup:

This cracked me up ! I would feel the same way ! Anyway, I have a question about scarves too. I got a pontytail scarve for my Ali bag and I can't get either until christmas per my agreement with DH but anyway, when i tie it just in a regular knot, it hangs lower than the bag which kind of annoys me if i am setting it down on a table. I could do a one sidd bow which would be cool but my question is, does anybody pin their scarves so that they don't lose them off of their bags ?