Can I use and Epi Pouchette as an evening bag

Jul 4, 2007
I don't have an evening bag and have been looking for something I can use with any little black dress or when I don't want to carry a purse. Do you think I could use a Black Epi Pouchette?

I think it's the perfect size for an evening bag - I LOVE it for that. But do you mean the pochette or the cles - because I pochette is a purse.

In my world a bag that expensive would never be used as a makeup case ;)

I think these are the perfect size for an evening bag.

A vernis one would be an amazing evening bag!!!

Totally cute!! I say go for it -- pochette seems like the perfect size -- not too big, but will still fit in all the essentials. No vachetta to worry about... and you can either carry it in your hand or over your shoulder! Definately a yes!

I love Epi Pochettes for any "small bag" uses, evening or whatever. I've been using these pochettes as small purses for over 10 years now! The first time I ever bought one I was snobishly (is that a word lol) told that "this is meant to be a pouch for inside a larger bag" I was like "oh really well I'm going to wear it on my shoulder"......... shortly after that SA's started showing them as little shoulder bags..... Anyway, I think they are wonderful for this use!