A friend gave me a superfake for Christmas...

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
:throwup:My friend returned from China, and guess what, game me a AAA+ LV for Christmas present. What surprises me is that this thing looks/feels very close to the real thing, which is scary. For a person who have never used a real LV, it looks and feel real. I am posting photos of it side by side with a real LV piece, can you tell which one is the real one?

1st photo shows two pieces of LV side by side, one is real, the other one is fake.

2nd photo shows inside of the two LV pieces, one is real and the other is fake

3rd photo shows the heatstamps. One is real and the other is fake.

Can you tell which is real??

BTW, I am cutting up the fake one now just to take a look how it is constructed. For those of you who would like to have a piece of fake LV to compare with the real one, pm me your address and I can send you a piece as Christmas present:roflmfao::roflmfao:.

Attachments

• P1010146.JPG
    P1010146.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 814
  • P1010150.JPG
    P1010150.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 835
  • P1010151.JPG
    P1010151.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 730
first picture the one on the right is fake. the lv's could be centered. the second picture the one on the bottom with the gold thing in it.
:throwup:My friend returned from China, and guess what, game me a AAA+ LV for Christmas present. What surprises me is that this thing looks/feels very close to the real thing, which is scary. For a person who have never used a real LV, it looks and feel real. I am posting photos of it side by side with a real LV piece, can you tell which one is the real one?

1st photo shows two pieces of LV side by side, one is real, the other one is fake.

2nd photo shows inside of the two LV pieces, one is real and the other is fake

3rd photo shows the heatstamps. One is real and the other is fake.

Can you tell which is real??

BTW, I am cutting up the fake one now just to take a look how it is constructed. For those of you who would like to have a piece of fake LV to compare with the real one, pm me your address and I can send you a piece as Christmas present:roflmfao::roflmfao:.

1st pic, the wallet is real and agenda is fake. Heat stamp: top is real, bottom is fake. Inside shot side by side, Left one is real right one is fake.

Did you get all of them right?

Scary, right??

More photos for your viewing pleasure. 1st photo is the cut-up agenda....oops, or is it the wallet:roflmfao::roflmfao:

2nd shows the inside of the fake agenda. Just a piece of cardboard:throwup: and some kinda foam.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas. BTW, if you really want one of the cut-up piece, pm me your address and I will send it to you for free:yahoo:.

Attachments

• P1010183.JPG
    P1010183.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 440
  • P1010184.JPG
    P1010184.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 508
Wow...did your friend tell you it was fake or present as authentic? If the friend told you it was fake I suppose it's still a nice gesture that they got you *something*, but if they tried to pass it off as real that is another thing. Unless...they purchased thinking it was real...in which case I would feel bad for your friend.

Wow...did your friend tell you it was fake or present as authentic? If the friend told you it was fake I suppose it's still a nice gesture that they got you *something*, but if they tried to pass it off as real that is another thing. Unless...they purchased thinking it was real...in which case I would feel bad for your friend.
She knew it was fake and told me so. But she said why am I spending so much $$ for authentic since can get me the same item for much cheaper. The same old story, surplus from factory, disgruntled employee, yada, yada, yada. But, it was still expensive, imo. $50 US....I thought she was cheated and told her so.