How long do u wait when u are on the wait list?

sweetescape

bag-a-holic
May 29, 2007
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes if you're on the waiting list to get a bag? I am 4th on the list for the Tivoli PM and was wondering how long it would take to get one. Any experiences or opinions to share?

Thanks in advance!

It depends on how much inventory your store gets. When the miroir lockit came out I was 3rd on the list and I got mine the day it was supposed to be released because my store had gotten enough in for me to get one right away. So I think it just depends.

Usually your SA should be able to give you an idea of how long it will be (unless it's grey inclusion.) The store should know when a shipment is coming in and how many people they have waiting. My SA usually can let me know a week or two before the release date if I'm going to be able to pick up my stuff.

Please help, I'm waitlisted for the Sunset Boulevard at the Holt Store on Bloor, do I need to call all 3 stores in my city to put my name on their wait list, or is it computerized that it will show up on all 3 stores? TIA

Please help, I'm waitlisted for the Sunset Boulevard at the Holt Store on Bloor, do I need to call all 3 stores in my city to put my name on their wait list, or is it computerized that it will show up on all 3 stores? TIA

I don't htink it's necessary to waitlist at all three stores. Again, the Sunset boul is also a permanent collection bag (well the colour is seasonal) and should not take long to receive a shipment. The SA will call you once the bag arrives, or you can check by calling that boutique. If you start roaming around in all three stores, some SAs might think that you're just waitlisting for the fun of it without the actual intention of buying and won't even take you seriously in the future if they keep on seeing you not buying after they call you from the two other boutiques....

Thanks Eva! I don't know about the Trevi PM now, I mean I really really loved it for months, but now that I have it, somehow I don't feel it's right. It's too puffy & too structured, I'm debating if I should keep it or return it. Perhaps I should take some pictures and ask for opinions from all of you LV experts in here? :confused1:

Well I was on the waitlist for the Trevi at Holt's Yorkdale, I called yesterday and they had one in stock, I asked that it be put on hold and I went and picked up today.
However, my SA informed me that they had dismissed the waitlist due to the holidays, it's on a first come first served basis, so you may want to check with your store to ensure that they are indeed still having a waiting list.

Thanks for all the responses. I guess am just a little impatient.

Yes they said there was indeed a wait list and they said they had no idea when it would come in tho. So am waiting...patiently or not so patiently hahahaha :s

Thanks Eva! I don't know about the Trevi PM now, I mean I really really loved it for months, but now that I have it, somehow I don't feel it's right. It's too puffy & too structured, I'm debating if I should keep it or return it. Perhaps I should take some pictures and ask for opinions from all of you LV experts in here? :confused1:

Yea take some pictures and also some with you modelling it. Would love to see it and we can give you our opinions. I did see a lady carrying it recently, it didn't suit her for some reason, I can't put my finger on it. The bag on its own is lovely just not on her. Perhaps you feel it doesn't suit you for some reason?