Botkier Bryant

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Ok....got a new black Bryant Hobo at a fab price and it's BEAUTIFUL. The leather is amazing, it's not too heavy...the finish is top-notch and the satin brass accents ROCK!

I'll post pics if anyone wants. Beautiful bag. I love it.

I also love the newer colors like INK and RAISIN!!! Has anyone seen these??? Gorgeous.

I'm very happy with this purchase.:tup:

LOL!!! OK...just for YOU Voodoo!!!!!

Brb.....It's GORGEOUS!!!! Leather is as soft as a baby's bum......and the bag doesn't get weighed down....I really am pleasantly surprised.

Ok....here are the pics....whaddya all think?????

BotkierBryantI.jpg

BotkierBryantback.jpg

BotkierBryantBottom.jpg

BotkierBryanttop.jpg

BotkierBryantII.jpg

BotkierBryantcharms.jpg

i'd love to see pics!! it's such a pretty bag... i was very tempted by it when i saw it a few months ago.

may i ask where and how much you got the bag for?

I actually bought it on Ebay via 7th on Sale! Amazing deal....$400 US and it went to charity!!!!!! AND the bag was donated by the designer Monica Botkier herself. Sooooo.....I was helping a good cause and I had no problems with authenticity. :yahoo:

If you take a look at the very last picture...to the right of the charm is a slit. There are 2 of these..one on each side....actually, they're hidden pockets that do not meet up with one another for sticking small things into!! VERY cool!!!!!

And yes...the leather IS as smooshy and SOFT as it looks!!!! Baby Bum comes to mind!!!- a clean one!!!!

Does it fit well under your arm? i tried another botkier on and it didnt seem to sit well but this one looks better. i love it!

It fits AWESOME under the arm. Not tight at all. Very comfortable. The only thing I would suggest to Botkier, is that they could make the strap/handle a bit more substantial, but that's a personal thing. I love bigger handles. This one is whipstiched, soft, and suits the bag to a "T"...or should I say "B"???!!!!!

You cannot go wrong with Botkier. Very good quality.