Kelly with a canvas shoulder strap?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Do you wear your Kelly with a canvas shoulder strap? How about if it is a dressy leather like black box (sellier 28), for example? please post pix. I'd love to see how it looks!
xxx

Renee Zellweger wears her croc Kelly with a canvas strap and looks fabulous. I would like to have one for my Kelly too but unfortunately it won't turn me into Renee.

Attachments

• reneezelwegger2.jpg
    reneezelwegger2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • reneezelwegger.jpg
    reneezelwegger.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 502
You can special order it. I've seen several on Ebay and Portero. But I think its better if you order from H b/c then you can specify the hardware, length and color. Its called Bandouliere Soupplement. (hope I spelled right)

attachment.php

This is fabulous.:tup:

My SA said that she might be able to special order me a longer strap (in the narrow matching leather) so I could wear my Kelly across my body. I think I would prefer that to the wide canvas strap. I definitely intend to do this at some point - very helpful to be able to "wear" my bag at the airport etc.

I ordered an extra length canvas strap last spring and just got it in the mail, last Friday. It's 120 cm meant for my BJ 35 and I absolutely love how it sits just below/around my hip bone. It's like getting a new bag! I've been meaning to post pics but I got hit with the flu this weekend and I've been in pyjamas since, that is far from picture perfect, lol.

I have ordered one. The boutique sent my original strap...so the leather ends would match...and it's the length I want. I am tall...so it's really long. Also, I want it to wear messanger style. It's taking a while...but hopefully, not too much longer. For reference my bag is blue jean togo...paladium and it's a 32. (I think)

Golden's Mom, did you order the canvas strap or just a longer version of the narrow leather strap that comes with the bag? If that is what you ordered, how much was it?

Do you wear your Kelly with a canvas shoulder strap? How about if it is a dressy leather like black box (sellier 28), for example? please post pix. I'd love to see how it looks!
xxx

Rocker, I hate to constantly sound like your drooling stalker rockerFan, but I think that would look great on you!!!

:supacool: