About burberry trench

muffin

Mar 15, 2007
What is the name of the most classic one? How is Ivybridge different from double breasted trench? Any burberry expert here... Thanks...

And I heard that their classic trench never went on sale, is that true?

There are so many variations of the Burberry trench, but I have no idea what the name of the most classic one would be. IMO it would be double-breasted, beige, belted, have the signature lining and a back vent.

Have you been the Burberry webiste? It's amazing!

I'm no expert, but I love burberry trenchcoats!
I agree with Leelee..the classic one is double breasted w/ signature lining.

There are two coats on Saks website that seem to fall under the "classic" category, although I think the longer one (40") is the most classic and popular design.

Shorter version: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446176540&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492705831&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1197416519820&ev19=1:13

Longer version: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1197416529765

There are two coats on Saks website that seem to fall under the "classic" category, although I think the longer one (40") is the most classic and popular design.

I actually bought the longer one from Saks' website a couple of months ago and I love it.:heart:

Although, I wouldn't consider it classic, per se, I pre-ordered a red Burberry trench from Saks. It's not going to ship until the spring, but I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks...
Actually, I tried one trench on in the local store last week, and love it instantly ... I believe it's the long version, in black, double breasted, I figured it might be "ivybirdge" when I checked their website back home....

I almost wanted to take it immediately, just.. considering the price, I probably should do some research before I get it...

There are so many variations of the Burberry trench, but I have no idea what the name of the most classic one would be. IMO it would be double-breasted, beige, belted, have the signature lining and a back vent.

Have you been the Burberry webiste? It's amazing!

Do they have different version of classic trench every season?