What do u guys think about this Miu Miu bag?

megan294

Nov 5, 2006
I saw this in Hong Kong last week, and I am thinking to buy it or not.

The one I saw is the medium size, smaller than the one in the picture.

What do you guys think about it?

BGV03YH_mp.jpg

It's a unique look, but just doesn't seem that practical. I guess you would hold it by the metal handle? Then switch to the ultra-long strap when you get tired of it? Also, it's the kind of thing that might be out of style really quickly.

But on the other hand, if you love it, get it because it's the kind of bag nobody else has... and you might not see again for a long time.

The new proportions for next year are strange like this -- but hard to tell from the pic. The metal handle might not be that practical/comfortable -- but this feels like something you need to see/hold in person to know for sure.

I also saw it today. But in purple. But I hate purple... haha.. it would be nice if it would be really small. like a going out bag.. for like 300Dollars - but not more... in pink or so..
But this I wouldnt get- I bet with u, u will get it at sale!

I also saw it today. But in purple. But I hate purple... haha.. it would be nice if it would be really small. like a going out bag.. for like 300Dollars - but not more... in pink or so..
But this I wouldnt get- I bet with u, u will get it at sale!

hahha!then i can wait until it at sale!!

i saw it in a much smaller size with pink patent leather!!but i didnt look at the price.