nude pumps

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I really need some nude patent pumps. I would love a pair of CLs but I should be buying gifts for everyone else right now so I am trying to purchase something a little less expensive. I found these. What do you think? Do you know of any other great nude pumps under $200.00? Thanks!

shoes_idec1021744.jpg

I'm not much of a fan of chunky heels, so I can't say much about the pair you have posted. I did see these Steve Madden ones, though:

DEVLIN_BEIGE-PAT_zoom.jpg

The style is called "Devlin".

I know Oh Deer are controversial around these parts, but I love their Praline pumps:
pl546833-00p01v01.jpg

I have them in patent yellow. They're comfy and sexy (seems like an oxymoron, I know). I've been looking for the nude ones all over in my size, but they're always sold out.

I'm with ylime. I'm not a fan of the clunky heel. I prefer the stilleto one by far. That SM one is adorable! I may have to track it down and add it to my collection. :smile:

Are SM comfy?

I really need some nude patent pumps. I would love a pair of CLs but I should be buying gifts for everyone else right now so I am trying to purchase something a little less expensive. I found these. What do you think? Do you know of any other great nude pumps under $200.00? Thanks!

shoes_idec1021744.jpg
I like this style. The heel shape is ideal for me.

The Steve Madden ones are nice too, but for some reason that brand of shoe always kills my feet.

I like the steve madden ones too, I think that a patent nude is more flattering than a mat because it is different from your leg/foot color and yet still has that matchig look if that makes any sense. SM tend to hurt my feet too, I think you should try on your true size and a 1/2 size larger to determine comfort and bring along a foot petal to try in the larger size to see if that feels better too.