What colour Bayswater Keyring??

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Have decided that I must have a Bayswater keyring and had set my heart on brown.....
but after seeing Plainjanes photos (under where else can I buy keyrings thread) I'm now undecided. I thought the light pink and coral ones were nice too, any thoughts??

Well it depends really what bag you are going to put it on ?

Do you want it to stand out or blend ?

Contrasting colours look great I think , pink keyring would look fab on brown bag or any actually ( I just :heart: the light pink one !)

They are all fab !!

I have to say, I thought the brown would look best with my Oak Bayswater but I ended up putting the Coral one as it was then noticeable, i.e., contrasting with the Oak Darwin.

Otherwise it looked like just a brown lump. see the pics in the Mulberry modelling thread, I uploaded some pics there just a few minutes ago.

P.S. let's not forget one of the allure of a bag charm is that it is there to see and enhance the bag not that at first glance people are thinking, "what's that thin-ga-ma-jig or lump hanging on her bag?"

I really want the brown one - I think it will look good against my bronze Bayswater.

Also, has anyone seen the new leather letter bag charms on Mulberry.com? I'm confused as to choice of letters - I'd like an A in gold but not sure if that's possible :rolleyes: