Does Fendi do fixes for the spy wand?

Vernissima

Sep 16, 2007
I have a spy bag that I got a long time ago. For some reason I just couldnt find myself using it much because the whole wand thing bothered me a lot, so I took it to a shoe repair shop and had it removed completely.

Well now, I sort of regret that decision and am wondering if there are any ways for them to attach another one on? Can I take this to Fendi and they will do it?

I think Fendi will try to repair it, coz in Fendi Hong Kong once there was a customer, her spy wand was destroyed by her dog biting her bag, the wand was broken, Fendi helps repaired it for her.

Sorry girls, yes I did do that. I couldnt stand the wand it rubbed me the wrong way. But thankfully I only did it to one of my spies, I did consider doing it to all of them, but was afraid I'd regret it. I don't have the piece anymore though...

Vernissima, try call Fendi and ask about it, I am sure they will be willing to help u with the situation! We all loves Spy, I do hope ur bag is fine and nice!

Whether they will repair it depends on where you bought it and how long ago it was. There is a thread about Fendi's repair policy, if you care to look it up.

I bought a bag, but the spy wand needs to be reattached. Does anyone know if Neimans can fix this? I thought I read they could, but I now I cannot find the thread.
If anyone knows what size the screws is, I can fix it myself.

I bought a bag, but the spy wand needs to be reattached. Does anyone know if Neimans can fix this? I thought I read they could, but I now I cannot find the thread.
If anyone knows what size the screws is, I can fix it myself.

It would probably be best to get it done at a Fendi Boutique (if possible) :biggrin: