Simple Corta Pumps

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
0452595043243_275x275.jpg

Who is pre-ordering these?? I love the look, especially the black patent. How sexy :love:

The heel is quite high at 4.5'' but the platform should make it more comfortable.

Ladies, love it or hate it? :girlsigh::flowers:

Actually just had a quick bite at home with my girlfriend from Seattle. She is visiting me for the week and staying with me. She is really tired so we are just staying in tonight. Tomorrow night we're going somewhere in West Hollywood for dinner and meeting with other girls :yes:

Now about the pumps, I personally really like these because the platform makes the simples so much more sexy. For me, platform shoes make the shoe more comfortable and since the simples are my most comfortable shoes..I'm thinking this one will be just fine.

Lo, I am a little hesitant about this heel too, although I'm starting to not care. Pretty shoes are pretty shoes..it doesn't matter if they hurt. :yes: ;)

I will probably wait until they come out in stores and try them on IRL.

I can't wait to try them..they seem like a really great shoe. I hope they are as comfortable as the simples because I think they look even sexier with a platform.

Lo, we are going out to dinner again. He is going to surprise me so I don't know where we are going. I need help on where we can go afterwards :sweatdrop:

OOOOOO Thats great he set up another date already!! I wonder where he is going to take you? Well at least you know he has good taste:yes:, afterwards? like out dancing or to a lougy bar?

OOOOOO Thats great he set up another date already!! I wonder where he is going to take you? Well at least you know he has good taste:yes:, afterwards? like out dancing or to a lougy bar?
Yes he sound very interested. I have no idea where to tell you to go, but dancing or a nice bar where you can talk sounds nice. Maybe even a nice walk. There is so much to do where you live, gosh. yes he has good taste and I like his persistance. I can't wait to hear where he takes you!! :tup:

I can't wait to try them..they seem like a really great shoe. I hope they are as comfortable as the simples because I think they look even sexier with a platform.

Lo, we are going out to dinner again. He is going to surprise me so I don't know where we are going. I need help on where we can go afterwards :sweatdrop:
What are you going to wear???