Best work bag

No price range so go nuts!! :tup:
I will be needing to wear it with a business suit so I guess something more conservative. I was thinking something along the lines of a Coach leather gallery tote, but a bit tired of Coach (plus all the other ladies at work have the exact bag). Something that style though.

I recommend the following: a Tod's new D-bag media, an LV Epi Passy GM, or a Lambertson Truex Derby Colt tote.

Attachments

• Tod's D-bag.jpg
    Tod's D-bag.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 550
  • LV Epi Passy GM black2.jpg
    LV Epi Passy GM black2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 364
  • LT Derby Colt 1.jpg
    LT Derby Colt 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 429
The LV Passy GM is a beautiful work bag!
I have a LV Saleya which I have carried my lap top in. If you want a great Coach bag go for the Ergo Hobo Large Tote. Its so much nicer that the other Coach totes I think and is flatter but really roomy.

Instead of the gallery totes from Coach, the hamptons ones are nice & functional as well but different than what people at your work have. The Hamptons carryalls are really nice. If price is not an issue, the Vintage Leather Large Carryall is gorgeous & will really stand out:

11086_B4BK_t.jpg

If this is not business-appropriate, the other Hamptons bags (with signature patterns or non-vintage leather) are great for this environment.

Let us know what you get!! :tup:

do you carry a handbag with a work bag? i have found that i am not carrying my medium-sized handbags and am just carrying my workbag during the week... which means that my expensive handbags only get used on the weekends.

do most of you carry 2 bags?