Medium Downtown Patent - Navy or Black

bdemoz

Aug 13, 2007
This is my first time posting but I've been reading all of your posts!

I just bought the downtown patent in Navy on Saturday at NM, I originally went in for the black but they were sold out. I love the Navy but I'm having reservations and thinking maybe I should get the black instead. I feel like the black is more versatile and will last longer. Any thoughts?? I'm now confused....:s

This is my first time posting but I've been reading all of your posts!

I just bought the downtown patent in Navy on Saturday at NM, I originally went in for the black but they were sold out. I love the Navy but I'm having reservations and thinking maybe I should get the black instead. I feel like the black is more versatile and will last longer. Any thoughts?? I'm now confused....:s

i say keep the navy - i really think navy is so much more versatile. i think the black patent looks best when you're in all black or at least a black top. i personally accessorize with non-traditional colors since i wear alot of neutral and monochromatic outfits. KEEP THE NAVY!

just curious, my SA at NM said that there was 1 navy patent left with the company. did you get yours in FL? she may be bluffing jsut to try to push me. i already bought the cypress green and black/violet so i'm torn about a 3rd!

Thank you :smile:I do love the navy.....I got mine at NM in Short Hills, NJ which was the last one in that store (not sure about store wide),but I do know that the YSL store in New York (Madison Avenue) has 2 Navy's left...