Official BECKHAM thread

beckham113ls0.jpg

:nuts:

PS: I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Beckhams thread or not, because it's not about the both of him...Just him and his...er...:shame:

lol, I think the way he is laying there is funny...And we all know (???) that his bulge is photoshopped, but a girl dream, right? ROFL!

I don't see a bulge, that is why I am laughing. I really hope the bulge is photoshopped out because now I kind of feel bad for Posh. I mean they do have several children, there has to be something there, right? :sweatdrop: I would kick him out of bed so fast showing up looking like that. :tdown:

:roflmfao: In Elle's latest interview with Posh she mentions that he's very well-equipped :nuts:

She hasn't seen this pic then? Then again, what is she going to say? Davie boy has a small Beckham??? :Push: I seriously feel bad for her if that's what's laying next to her each night. Then again she doesn't eat so I doubt lack of other things bothers her. No wonder she has that pissed off look on her face all the time. Now I get it. :idea: