My New Large Mabel in Black and Black Somerset Shopper

mozzarella

O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
Hi everyone, finally im joining the Mulberry club! :yahoo:
I fell in LOVE with the Mabel bag, it's the best bag I've ever owned I think. I goes with everything, and it's practical and stylish.
The somerset hobo I bought cause a friend of mine works in Mulberry shop and was able to get a discount. It's HUGE, great bag for grocery shopping in style.
here are some pics. I took!

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I resized them too small. Ill post better ones soon cause this bag really deserves better photos!
Mabel is the best Mulberry produced so far IMO. I use it as my main winter bag, it's soo nice to tough, the leather is amazing, very soft but durable. It has three compartments that can hold anything, it doesn't look that big but it holds a ton of stuff. it look equally good when carried on the shoulder or in hand. I LOVE the gold hardware - very eye-catching, people give me a lot of compliments on mabel but few know where it came from, which is nice, it's not over exposed but just exposed enough. Also, it's not that expensive considering how much I use it and it supposed to look even better with age, although I don't know, it's my first mulberry. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! And,wow!! Well done you,two in one day!! Thats what I call proper shopping!!!xxxxxxxxx

Ooo,and welcome to the Mulberry Madhouse!! We'll soon be enabling you to own at least,oh................ten!!!!

I just saw this thread - i wasn't much of a Mabel fan but this black one just made me a convert! lovely! give us an update on how you're liking it and how it's working for you after a few days of use. thanks!