Just ordered the Minibouts in black

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
They were sold out in my area and online so I did a charge and ship from the Boston Saks. I can't wait til they arrive. :wlae: Does anyone have them? Do you like them? Do you have pics? I am hoping I can get away with wearing them before spring because the toe exposure is so small.

0452595046657_275x275.jpg

cjy, I really hope so and I will definitely let you know how they fit and take pics once they arrive. I am hoping they will be here by Wednesday.

I think they are a great alternative to the architeks, as some have a little problem with the red on the heel, but these are so much more subtle. I like this look, they are sexy and clasy and to me there is no better combo than that.:tup::happydance:

I'm really loving the minibout in black! :heart: Please post modeling pictures of them once you receive these gorgeous shoes.

I saw these IRL last week and loved how they looked. I didn't try them on simply because I knew that then I would definitely fall in love and have to buy them, even though I am on a black shoe ban. Hmmm ... maybe I need to reconsider whether I have enough black shoes.:graucho:

Has anyone figured out what they think the taupe will look like IRL. It could be a beautiful color. It is a little hard to tell. Anyone seen it up close? Think it may be more of a gray taupe? Kinda has some green undertone to me.

^ Hmm I don't even know why I think they look uncomfortable..maybe it's the tiny tiny peeptoe? Well in general, I can say that CL's become uncomfortable after long periods of wear, no matter what kind of shoe they are. :biggrin: