Chloe Boutiques 50% off?

Well - bring out the champagne. I connected with my one true love - the dome capsule Paddy in black patent at 50% off. It is still full price at Neiman's and Saks. I got the last one from the Florida boutique. Now I have THREE black bags and I have to DO something. If only I would win the lottery?! Bring out the champagne early...

Well - bring out the champagne. I connected with my one true love - the dome capsule Paddy in black patent at 50% off. It is still full price at Neiman's and Saks. I got the last one from the Florida boutique. Now I have THREE black bags and I have to DO something. If only I would win the lottery?! Bring out the champagne early...

:tup: congrats on the new addition and you can never have to many black bags they all say something different:yes:!

Divnanata,

Congratulations! You've been swooning over that bag forever! Send that Heloise back, you can always get another black one, and probably right after Christmas it will go on sale. If not, there's always the spring collection, and that purple is TDF! You'll enjoy the paddy more without the guilt of the Heloise looming over you.

Disclaimer:
This message has been brought to you courtesy of "the voice of reason". Imonpurseblog also hears voices that claim to be "the voice of reason", but she truly believes it's only a message to be shared and not heeded (for herself,anyway). :winkiss:

Divnanata,

Congratulations! You've been swooning over that bag forever! Send that Heloise back, you can always get another black one, and probably right after Christmas it will go on sale. If not, there's always the spring collection, and that purple is TDF! You'll enjoy the paddy more without the guilt of the Heloise looming over you.

Disclaimer:
This message has been brought to you courtesy of "the voice of reason". Imonpurseblog also hears voices that claim to be "the voice of reason", but she truly believes it's only a message to be shared and not heeded (for herself,anyway). :winkiss:

LOL this reminds me of the Vegas commercial where the Devil is reprimanding the tourist about this being "his vacation too" and that the guy better to not spoil it for him. Then you see this guy's angel and he's acting bad, very bad!

Wait?? Ima aren't YOU going to VEGAS, YIKES ;)

^^ I haven't seen that commercial Susie, but it sounds hilarious! I am Supposed to go to Vegas. I was set to leave with my dear hubby this week but he has been very sick. We are also in the middle of an ice storm here and it continues it's path most of the way to Vegas. I do not fly (laugh if you must, I had a bad experience) so, it's a long way, baby!

I hope to go the week after Christmas now. Hopefully, there will be a lot of after Christmas sales and if lady luck is on my side, I'll hit a jackpot or two to finance my binge.

would anyone have any idea if the scp boutique will take phone orders--with a non-us issued credit card? i can have it delivered to a friend in the US but since i don't live in the states...i really dont know if this phone-order thing is possible! HELP! TIA!:P

Divnanata,

Disclaimer:
Imon - thanks for being "TVOR"! (I'm LMAO - :lol:)! You are a true compadre in the purse wars. I WILL send that Heloise back maybe even tomorrow. It is a little painful since it really is a cool bag. I will call Josh one of these days. Did you notice that RED Heloises were going to be available at LVR in March? But I need to stagger all these payments out somehow - and win the lottery.

Hope you make it to Vegas. Susie is having ice storm problems as well. My temperatures are hovering around 33 degrees - not enough for a danger factor. Last year during an ice storm we had to go to a hotel just to have electricity and then the hotel's power went out!

would anyone have any idea if the scp boutique will take phone orders--with a non-us issued credit card? i can have it delivered to a friend in the US but since i don't live in the states...i really dont know if this phone-order thing is possible! HELP! TIA!:P

abi - when I bought my latest Paddy from the Bal Harbour Chloe boutique I had to fax in a couple of forms: a photocopy of my credit card front and back AND a filled out questionaire with name, address and serial number (Just kidding...). I'll bet they will work with this for you too. In fact - why don't you email these people in Florida (I know THEIR email - not the SCP one...): [email protected]

This way they can either help you contact SCP and get the bag for you shipped to their store and facilitate it from there! Worth a try and you won't have to make a phone call. The SA I worked with was named Keara or something like that - pronounced "Kira".

hi every1

um just wondering does that store ship oversea?
can i have their contact or email?
i'm desperate for a chloe paddington bag
Which storen anniemac? I am not sure if the Chloe boutiques ship overseas. The Sacoche Chloe boutique in Bahrain does - but I do not think they have any Paddies on sale in stock - or even any Paddies. It is worth an email to check and see!

Which storen anniemac? I am not sure if the Chloe boutiques ship overseas. The Sacoche Chloe boutique in Bahrain does - but I do not think they have any Paddies on sale in stock - or even any Paddies. It is worth an email to check and see!

hi there
dont worry about me i got my hand a black paddy from net-a-porter with the sale price of $924 US :yahoo:and i called one of the department store in aus they selling it with full price of $1900 aus..:wlae:..and it soon will be arrive to my house..cant wait
thanks to you and this website:woohoo:
that i found my first paddy with a great price by email all the places selling chloe bags :tup: