Back from Paris empty handed. = (

BadgerGirl81

Apr 15, 2007
Greetings all! I just got back from Gay Paree! Had a lovely time, but sadly did not come home with any Bal goodies. I was really really hoping that Bal Paris would have the blues out, but they did not and though I tried to pry a bit, they didn't budge. They (as well as Printemps) had the two pinks, vert thyme and sahara and said the pre-collection blues would be another week or so. :crybaby: I almost fell for a juane city, but decided that I want electric blue too badly so am going to patiently wait for it! Just as well, then I can use Xmas money!!!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

so sorry to hear that. you think that going to balparis would provide some insight or have somethings a bit earlier. but alas, no. hopefully the states will have them soon. ;)

Greetings all! I just got back from Gay Paree! Had a lovely time, but sadly did not come home with any Bal goodies. I was really really hoping that Bal Paris would have the blues out, but they did not and though I tried to pry a bit, they didn't budge. They (as well as Printemps) had the two pinks, vert thyme and sahara and said the pre-collection blues would be another week or so. :crybaby: I almost fell for a juane city, but decided that I want electric blue too badly so am going to patiently wait for it! Just as well, then I can use Xmas money!!!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

if your in london try harrods. the s.a told my mum that they had sold out of the ss 08 colour already (last wednesday i think) but where getting more in this week. was a bit odd to me as i would have thought bal ny or someone would get them first but he was insistant that they had had them that moring and sold out.