What should I do?

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
Yesterday I stopped in the Chanel boutique at SHM to purchase earrings. Asked the SA about sending my white caviar wallet in for cleaning. She stated that during the process the texture of the leather could change...what should I do? I had it in a bag that was burgundy leather inside and so the corners and part of the edges of my white wallet are now tinted red. I have not carried the wallet since (too paranoid) and have left in box in drawer to decide what to do. Any suggestions? It was recommended by the SA that I NOT try to clean it myself. :crybaby:

Did you try to remove it yourself with leather conditioner? I have removed color transfer from white caviar with leather conditioner (Apple conditioner)

Did you try to remove it yourself with leather conditioner? I have removed color transfer from white caviar with leather conditioner (Apple conditioner)

I did, and it seems to have gotten somewhat embedded in the leather. However, I was not using Apple Conditioner. Where can you purchase that?

I am so unhappy, and it has sort of sold me away from white bags too...I would die for a white lambskin classic flap but am completely paranoid. In Fact, about the same time I also purchased a white patent tote, and have NEVER worn it...sits in box!