Jimmy Choo My Collection Is Now Complete Thanks to Robyn

I would like to share with you all my latest and most unique Choo yet! I feel like this has been the missing link in my collection. Thanks to Robyn I really do have it all!

My DH came home a couple of nights ago with a mysterious package. He had a sheepish grin on his face like he had been up to no good. Well, it turns out my husband and Robyn were cohorts in the latest addition to my collection. Robyn had surprised me with the "Ultimate Choo". Her only request was my DH must capture the opening of the gift in photos.

Robyn you are the best:queen: Thanks sooo much. I can't wait to use it(he he he)

Without further adieu...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Present1 2.jpg
    Present1 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Present2 2.jpg
    Present2 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Present3 2.jpg
    Present3 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Present4 2.jpg
    Present4 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Present5 2.jpg
    Present5 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 185
OMG! PLEASE tell me you're putting that in your guest bathroom so that all your friends and family can see just how truly "tasteful" you are! :yes: You're gonna be the envy of everyone you know....I know I'M jealous! :greengrin:

Use it in good health and just know that with almost 100% certainty that you will be the only one, EVER, who has such a beautiful toilet seat! :queen:

I actually have to go now because I am feeling an enormous wave of jealousy come over me. To think that that stunning creation is in your house and not mine....I don't think I can go on.... :blah:

I swear, leave it to Robyn!! :rochard:

I think jburgh might have been in on this as well...:devil:
So Samantha, will this go in the master bath or will you share with all in your guest bath?:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OMG - that is too funny! Here I was thinking wow - what great Choo did Robyn help your DH with - another sneaky snake or some limited edition. Congrats on your Choo seat!

I think jburgh might have been in on this as well...:devil:
So Samantha, will this go in the master bath or will you share with all in your guest bath?:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Jmcadon was correct in Jburgh was also in cohorts with me the night I decided to go for it:lol:

I did not want to put her name attached to the "gift" should Samantha be offended decide to never speak to me again :boxing:and throw the throne back at me:bagslap:

Thanks for being such a Great Sport Samantha :flowers:

We would really love to see where you're going to put it:whistle: