violet bags?

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
does anyone know if aloha rag has any violet bags left in rh?? i have a day and it's completely faded...i just wanted to have another in the same color?

No way! Faded already, seriously? :wtf: I had to talk myself out of a violet BBag because I was worried that with time they'll fade like Eggplant bags did but I never thought they could fade this quick. Has this happened to anyone else?

really?... i have got my violet for about a month and have been using it every day! its looks the same to me...im getting worried now!

i will post pics...it's not as bright and the same purple that it was when i first got it...the extra tassels are so much darker...its so depressing

oh dear! Mine is fine but i havent been using it everyday though...good luck with yours!! and definitely get some post sales service from the place you bought it from! Please let us know how you go...

Wow...I am sorry to hear about your bag. I have a violet city RH and LOVE her to bits!!! She is fabulous and the leather is TDF...

Saks in Palm Desert, CA has the violet part time RH (two of them) and a violet part time GGH (one)...ask for Suzie!

Good luck and here is my violet...:flowers:

(personal photo)
012.jpg