Snakeskin heels from 2001?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
ok, everybody any input on this topic would be highly appreciated :flowers:

I feel really silly and stupid for asking this, but: How do I find out whether something is real snakeskin? :confused1:

A bit of background:

I just ended up with a new (literally, never worn even though date code states they are from 2001) pair of heels from eBay, but they don't really fit :crybaby: I thought they'd be reptile print leather, but SO and his mom and dad swear they could be snakeskin. I simply don't have a clue but since I'm planning on re-selling them again I kinda need to know for customs, etc :shrugs:

I think it's reptile. They have the same material in some of their current winter shoes. They only refer to exotic though. But I would be very surprised if it were only exotic print... maybe ask a LV SA about it for their current shoes... good luck!

yeah, I just looked at the website and saw what you mean :yes: The "Lize" pump seems to be detailed in the same material, if I understand the describtion right it's "Ayers" (which I yet have to find out more about as google always takes me to sites about Ayers Rock :upsidedown:)

I guess I just have to take them in and see what LV says, but I'm so busy right now that I don't think I will get there before 2008 :Push:

lol, does anybody maybe have a catalogue from 2001? I sometimes see other LV heels with that metal detailing on the back on eBay, but that exact pair hasn't showed up yet