Jimmy Choo The Poppy Maddy

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
The Poppy the Maddy wants you all to know that she is just as beautiful as the electric blue Maddy. Full of fire and vibrance, :heart: she has energy, passion, and gets noticed. She and her sisters are eager to live at your house. She is in a little box at your local Choo boutique and wants to travel! http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=65118&colour=Poppy+Red . Please don't disappoint her :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• poppymadddy copy.jpg
    poppymadddy copy.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 272
I just went to the jc web site and they say the sand Mahala and sand Maddy are $1301.00 so I went to purchase the Maddy and the regulare price comes up 1595? What's with that?

^ JM - that just happened to me, too. Poppy is sold out at the Choo.com site, but give Casey a call, I'm pretty sure it was ordered for the US boutiques. As to why the Choo site's advertised price doesn't agree with the shopping basket...All I can say is...it is Choo.com afterall...nuff said.

This afternoon I called Casey at the Choo in Chicago and she said they received a shipment today...in it was Poppy the Maddy and her twin sisters.

Spectacular bag Jburgh :nuts:

I think I would love her "Big Sister" but I must be good:hysteric:

(for now:sneaky:)

I'm sure Poppy would thank you. She was feeling a little ignored, what with all that attention being given to Electric Blue. Poppy is here and ready to add the type of excitement to your life that only a red bag can do.

Poppy is Gorgeous!
I love you bag - beautiful!

Thank you. She is gorgeous, but she is not mine. I have her big sister, Poppy the Mahala.

Apparently, Poppy the Maddy has been hearing everyone ooh and aah about Electric Blue, and didn't want all the Maddy seekers (that's you - jmcadon!) to overlook her. :girlsigh:

I've been eyeing her on NAP, I'm still hoping the purple will go on sale at jchoo.com, but the more I see this color...jburgh, you are bad, bad, bad!:noggin:

jmcadon - Poppy would like you to know that besides looking at herself in the mirror, one of her favorite colors is purple. She would like you to bring her AND a purple friend home!