Chloe Boutiques 50% off?

color_wind - I was really hoping that third one was NOT on sale - LOL! When I called the store after you posted the number the first time , an SA pretty much made it clear that only the east west Paddy capsules were on sale and none of the others like the domed patent satchel. I have been lusting after it for quite some time and would have to chose between it and the black Heloise from Bluefly that is sitting in my closet. Actually i want both. Oh these holiday sales are TORTURE!!!:cursing: I guess I will call the boutique again just to make sure. SIGH!

Sorry, I guess what I saw was a medium paddy. Glad you survived this though. :woohoo:

acshih, any news on SCP sales stock??? I know you mentioned you live near there so I'm just wondering if it's worth the 1.5hr drive:sweatdrop:!!! TIA
I wanted to go, but got sick....am contemplating on going today after work...but am afraid....on a bag ban you know....

Am going now! I want to know myself. Will report back in a couple of hours, yes sir/maam!

Okay - I broke down and called the NYC boutique and some dodohead was working with me. I swear - WE all here on this Chloe forum know more than some of these SA's combined! You would think that if they only worked at one outlet they would know the stock - how difficult would it be? He said something about it being too hard to discuss it over the phone and that I needed to come in. Well - a plane ticket is practically the price of a bag for pete's sake. Finally I found out that a satchel domed top Paddy was on sale in a patent - but it was the beige colored one and he said that it was higher priced than $1000. Well - the original retail was something like $1930 or so. Cut that in half....In all due respect, maybe it was the giant sized one or something. Anyway - I can be at ease knowing that I am not missing out on my heart's desire. I have so many hearts desires - oink oink oink!

Divnanata
You can call the Florida Boutique. They are a little more knowledgeable albeit not scholarly!

They had a good selection, but I don't know about a domed patent black paddy.

Here is the updates:

Yes the patent dome satchel was onsale, but the smaller one is sold out in SCP, large one, only one left in chocolate, $1070
paddy clutch in black, red and brown, $240
long wallets: $270
Long wallet in patent leather, $270
Patent Beatas, $912
small EW paddy, $740, only whiskey?
large ew paddy, $850, brown color ones
Nuage dome paddy in regular color $900
tons of Bay, quilted bay in white, navy, patent brown, light brown, brown $800-900.
NW chain-capsule paddy, not that interesting
Several Elivire around $700ish
The one that I was really, really tempted was this one in pic:

the one shown is aqua. Boutique has in chocolate. $1070. The wallet in the pic is $270
Call Anna at 1-714-481-0308

BTW, SCP Nordy will match price for the patent dome satchel.

Sorry, the pic is really, really bad :sad:. Left is a patent retangular shape toteish bag, with patent leather and a flap of regular leather at front. Right is the dome patent paddy. The large size is really, really big. Like the YSL muse in Large.

Attachments

• 1207071653.jpg
    1207071653.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 120
Thanks for the report, acshih! I know you were hesitating to make the trip. Well - my black Heloise is starting to look better and better. I guess the dome capsule patent Paddy in black regular size was just not meant to be for me......unless.....do I have to call every store around?? Nordies does price matching. So does Bloomies - kinda. I can still call FLORIDA as Imon suggested. Where's that phone number?

Here is the updates:

Yes the patent dome satchel was onsale, but the smaller one is sold out in SCP, large one, only one left in chocolate, $1070
paddy clutch in black, red and brown, $240
long wallets: $270
Long wallet in patent leather, $270
Patent Beatas, $912
small EW paddy, $740, only whiskey?
large ew paddy, $850, brown color ones
Nuage dome paddy in regular color $900
tons of Bay, quilted bay in white, navy, patent brown, light brown, brown $800-900.
NW chain-capsule paddy, not that interesting
Several Elivire around $700ish
The one that I was really, really tempted was this one in pic:

the one shown is aqua. Boutique has in chocolate. $1070. The wallet in the pic is $270
Call Anna at 1-714-481-0308

BTW, SCP Nordy will match price for the patent dome satchel.

Sorry, the pic is really, really bad :sad:. Left is a patent retangular shape toteish bag, with patent leather and a flap of regular leather at front. Right is the dome patent paddy. The large size is really, really big. Like the YSL muse in Large.

You're the best:tup:!!!! Thanks for the detailed report..... I feel like I'm right in the boutique:lol:;)! Did they have any of the bay wallets or c-buckle continental wallets???
Actually ignore my last question you've done enough:yes: I will call and ask them!
Thanks again for the rundown.

You're the best:tup:!!!! Thanks for the detailed report..... I feel like I'm right in the boutique:lol:;)! Did they have any of the bay wallets or c-buckle continental wallets???
Actually ignore my last question you've done enough:yes: I will call and ask them!
Thanks again for the rundown.

No...only the paddy wallets. patent leather ones, ones with small padlock at front, small wallet with capsule and chain, don't remember seeing any Bay wallets at all. What did you find out?? Nordy at SCP have quilted Bay wallets on sale at 40% off, the gold and silver ones. Give them a call too. Also, Mary may be able to price match a lot of the merchandise.

OMG, I just found this thread, can't stand it.........love the red dome Paddy (no, no, no, too many red bags), so I may have to call..............a Bay may be calling my name.
One misses so much 'good news' while on vacation.....LOL